Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Double Essie!

Hey guys!

I've been really busy with school the past two weeks and my nails were very unkempt. I'm finally free and so it's time for a manicure! It's just starting to get warm so I mixed a wintry shade with a spring-y one.

The wintry shade is Essie's "Bobbing For Baubles". This is a beautiful, very dark navy creme tinged with a bit of gray. The formula is very easy to work with. It does go on streaky in the first coat, but it's perfectly opaque in two coats. 




The spring shade Essie's "Your Hut or Mine" and is one of my favorite pinks. It's got a lot of peach and coral in it and gold microshimmer. In the bottle, the shimmer is gold, but on the nails, it often looks like pink shimmer. I've lent this color to a lot of friends and it's flattering on a variety of skin tones. The formula on this one is also easy to work with. It's almost opaque in one coat, but I prefer it with at least two. It's the perfect shade for spring!




Here's the final manicure: 





(All pictures taken with Seche Vite base coat and top coat)

Love,

Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Iridium 77, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena