Monday, March 11, 2013

Zoya "Faye"

Hello!

Even though it's already the middle of March, it's still cold and windy in St. Louis. But that doesn't mean you can't cheer yourself up with a fun nail color!

Zoya's Faye is one of my favorite and most unique shades in my collection. It is a medium purple base with tons of gold shimmer. At certain angles, the purple is more visible and the shade comes off as a purple with shimmers in it. At other angles, the gold is more prominent. It's a very dimensional color and I definitely catch myself staring at my nails during class. 

As with most of my Zoya experience, the formula is on the thin side, but you can achieve full opacity at 3 coats and can definitely get away with 2 coats. I don't mind the thinner formula, because it's easier for me to work with than a thick, opaque formula. 

All photos taken with 3 coats of polish and Seche Vite top coat. 





You can really see the gold in this picture.

Overall, I think Zoya's Faye is beautiful enough to warrant even the biggest nail addict to go out and get it. What do you guys think?

Love, 
Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Iridium 77, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena